Delight and indulge at The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center. Our hotel's two welcoming restaurants proudly offer the finest culinary delights.
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse
Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Lunch Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:00AM-5:00PM (Bar only)
- Dinner Hours: Monday - Saturday 5:00PM-10:00PM; Sunday 4:00PM-9:00PM
- Bar Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:00 AM-Close
- Atmosphere: Casual Elegance
- Setting: Bar, Dining Room, Patio
- Phone Number: (630) 953-3400
- Website: harrycarays.com
Named “Best Steakhouse in Chicago” and one of the top restaurants in Lombard by the Chicago Tribune Dining Poll, Best of Citysearch Poll and Metromix on CLTV, Harry Caray’s serves the finest prime, aged steaks, chops and Italian favorites. Our sophisticated, high energy restaurant has been designated the "Official Home Plate of the Chicago Cubs," and is home to a museum-quality collection of sports memorabilia, original newspapers and photographs—including the remains of the infamous Cubs Foul Ball. Those seeking a welcoming spot to catch any major sporting event can hang out in Harry’s plasma-packed bar. Guests may also order items from Holy Mackerel! Fresh Seafood when dining in Harry Caray’s.
Holy Mackerel! Fresh Seafood & Cocktails
- Monday-Saturday 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Atmosphere: Sophisticated, Casual
- Setting: Vintage Design
- Phone Number 630-953-3444
- Website: holymackerelseafood.com
Holy Mackerel! combines fresh seafood, fresh cocktails and fresh design. The restaurant menu reflects modern interpretations of fish house classics and is printed daily to offer only the best seafood available. Our extensive breakfast menu features an array of omelets, pancakes and fresh fruit smoothies. The interior is a contemporary take on vintage design, with large-scale murals depicting vintage Chicago lakefront scenes. Guests may also order items from Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse when dining in Holy Mackerel!.