WESTIN LOMBARD RESTAURANTS
Delight and indulge in The Westin Lombard restaurants offering the finest culinary delights, located conveniently in the hotel.
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse
Named “Best Steakhouse in Chicago” and one of the top Lombard restaurants by the Chicago Tribune Dining Poll, Best of Citysearch Poll and Metromix on CLTV, Harry Caray’s serves the finest prime, aged steaks, chops and Italian favorites. Designated the "Official Home Plate of the Chicago Cubs," the sophisticated, high energy restaurant is home to a museum-quality collection of sports memorabilia, original newspapers and photographs—including the remains of the Infamous Cubs Foul Ball. Guests seeking a welcoming spot to catch any major sporting event can hang out in Harry’s plasma-packed bar. Guests may also order items from Holy Mackerel! Fresh Seafood when dining in Harry Caray’s.
Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Lunch Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Bar only)
- Dinner Hours: Monday - Saturday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM; Sunday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Bar Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:00 AM - Close
- Atmosphere: Casual Elegance
- Setting: Bar, Dining Room, Patio
- Phone Number: 630-953-3400
- Website: harrycarays.com
Holy Mackerel! Fresh Seafood & Cocktails
Holy Mackerel! combines fresh seafood, fresh cocktails and fresh design. The menu reflects fresh interpretations of fish house classics and is printed daily to offer only the best and freshest seafood available. The extensive breakfast menu features an array of omelets, pancakes and fresh fruit smoothies. The interior is a fresh take on vintage design. The sophisticated yet casual dining room features large-scale murals depicting vintage Chicago lakefront scenes. Guests may also order items from Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse when dining in Holy Mackerel!.
- Hours: Daily 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Atmosphere: Sophisticated, Casual
- Setting: Vintage Design
- Phone Number 630-953-3444
- Website: holymackerelseafood.com